BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 18, 2010

intrapersonal~~


hurm.. i jz got that news from my bro-in-law... owh, any other choice after this?? im blur.. east-south is jz like here n there.. simply like now..i think i should apply what i've learnt in comm.psyco. yeah~!how to break down the probs,find the conclusions and make decision... oh,no! its quite complicated i think.. stay calm and cool dear me.. it must be a way.. what mind believe, the body can achive.. thanx 4 malaysian astronout(correct spelling???..) for the inspirational quote...and i start thinking so many thing.. owh! how i love to think.. hahah.. useless thing is easy to make my brain working non-stop. but when it comes to the things dat need me to brain-storm like studying pathology,pharmac and other dental subject,my lovely brain will say'i need rest. please dun push me soo hard madam'. and as a kind-hearted bos,i jz follow my brain wish..hanya alasan semata2.. hahahah... ok.. till then.. im mumbling soo much this morning...tada~~

0 comments: