BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 17, 2010

yesterday~~


owh,my~~ yesterday,i waz soo weak.. yeah.. physically,im 40% not okay,but inside,its drop until 80%.. feels warm n cool ...temp increase inside but feels so warm outside.. yeah,im gonna have fever... i know that.. so,take the short cut.. i wound myself,3pm untill 10pm.. luckily,God give me permission not to pray...so that,i can sleep and take enaf rest...wake up from a long rest,i feel something wrong wif my troat.. owh,my voice was stuck.. and feel so icthy...sakit sangat...kering.. feels wanna cry but i cant... setiap kesakitan itu,must be something hidden that God want to tell us...but seriously,on that time,i want my mom to be wit me as well as my dear.. wanna call my mom to tell her that i need her so much but knowing my mom yg xleh dengar anak dia sakit or demam or xsehat.i cancel my plan even hntr msg pon.. my mom cepat risau.. i know her well.. then,decide to call my dear.. and again,i cant.. my voice dun wanna come out..plus,he is busy preparing for his final exm next week.. but......... i need him.. and....'dear,i need u..:(..'... message send~~..minutes later...'yes dear..r u ok??'
and having chat wit him make me feel ok.. not ok act but,make me feel a lil bit strong.. thanx dear even its only for a while~..
2day seems to be better that yesterday.. hope that i can recover faster cz i have bundle of assignment and works to be done.. plus i need to study for my final exam which is less that 3 weeks from now.........

'Ya Allah sesungguhnya hanya kepadaMu aku memohon kerana Engkau lah tuhan yang Maha berkuasa dan Maha mengetahui dalam setiap sesuatu yang terjadi'

0 comments: