BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

love story~12.


starting from today until im back to malaysia,i will write something bout me n my dear.. will start to count da days to meet him... cant wait..seriously.. so for those yg ase,xleh nk baca or ase nk muntah or what so ever,its okay. u can leave my blog..no worries..:)

having fight wif my dear is something yg aku akan elak ..not fight act. mb jz missunderstood.it will cz both of us getting unwell..yeah.. thats us. for almost 3 years being together,kmi sgt jrg ad masalah.. we jz can count how many time we're in a hard way..my some other guys say,'hey mars,u deserve better okay~!!..'.......hey guys out there,who r u to decide who is better for me,huh??..
im not perfect enaf to go and find someone perfect.. he is perfect enaf for me..enaf...

p/s:sayang,im wif u..u know it aite?..and i'll love you 4 da rest of my life..we try our best..and plis sayang,stay with me..okay?

p/ss:jangan biarkan perasaan marah itu menguasai diri anda.. rasa marah itu sangat bahaya.. tersangat bahaya..syaitan akan bertepuk tangan bila anda tewas dalam emosi marah anda.. jika anda marah,slalu igt.. Cuba nilai hati anda. Apakah begini hati seorang muslim? Adakah anda mahu diri anda sebegini? Sebagaimana anda rasa tidak suka melihat orang lain sedang marah, lihatlah diri anda begitu juga.


0 comments: