BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 24, 2010

bad ever...

im hate the situation when i feel that someone will leave me alone eventho he doesnt mean to leave me... its jz my feeling.. i know.. my bad for thinking those thing so much.. and its such a damn bad feeling when everyone around u, can tell u to be strong,to be patient but me?? can do nothing bcz of the distance.. someday back,i do manage to do the things..be by ur side.. stay wif u during the cloud days,listen to u nearly,smile to u sincerely in front of u.. but now.. its jz a piece of sweet things between us.. and now,u r not okay,and i know dat.. but what i can do is.. nothing.. again.. and again.. dear,am i a very bad gf for u. am i??...:(
i can see ur effort not to hear me cry again... but i cant stop the tears to keep on running on my cheeck when .. i miss u.. and i need u to be here wif me..and mb i miss the old days 4 being near to u... thanx 4 everyhing dear..

i miss u. love u so much.. plis remember that,no matter what will happen , there is always someone who will stand behind u,support u in whatever condition and will keep on pray for ur success.. u will neva be alone dear..

0 comments: