BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

mmmm... what if...

WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THIS TO YOU?
1.Hi how are ya?
- feeling great.
2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall with me?!
- emm..da mega sale ke skang??
3. I LOVE U..
- hmmm ok
4. DO u want some cookies?
- puasa laa..huhu
5.Can you take me a picture??
- xdek hal
6.Help me in my homework!
- wtpe tlg ko.baik aku wat homework ak..
7. Here's my gift to you...
- really?? bli kt psr mlm smlm ye..
8. Let's just be textmates
- emm tgk la dlu.
9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
- nak nak..blikn tuk my sis skali ye..
10.Let's sit together in the bus
- x ska naik bas laa.takut faint
11. Hi baby
- hoi..
12. Your still beautiful!
- of cos laa..ramai org ckp camtu
13.I still LOVE you!
- wutever..
14.Can I visit your house?
- emm.x silap..syawal dah abih kn
15.Do you love me?
- k laa.my frenz pggl tu.gtg

0 comments: