BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

rose in always symbolised for love.....



My love is like a red red rose
That’s newly sprung in June;
My love is like the melodie
That’s sweetly play’d in tune.

So fair (are you) art thou, my (beautiful darling, sweetheart) bonnie lass,
So deep in love am I;
And I will love (you) thee still, my dear,
Till a’ the seas (gone) gang dry.

Till a’ the seas gang dry, my dear,
And the rocks melt wi’ the sun:
And I will love thee still, my dear,
While the sands o’ life shall run.

And (farewell to you) fare thee weel, my only love
And fare thee weel, a while!
And I will come again, my love,
Tho’ it were ten thousand mile.

"Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words. They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for the beauty of the character, though few can decipher even fragments of their meaning." - Lydia M. Child

"Flowers always make people better, happier and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the soul." - Luther Burbank


'act td cari article tuk oral.. terjumpa plak poem ni.. cam best je...heheheh... im not that jiwang tau..(yeke???)....:D


0 comments: