BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 23, 2009

all my feelings mixed up....huhu..


xtau la... nk cakap.. sedh sbb paper hari ni susah tahap dewa.. siyesly.. takut nk tungggu rezat.. nk reach pointer jpa?? takut. huhuhu... happy sebab da xlma lagi nk balik but still have lots of papers 2 be done...

and i miss some1.. miss soo much... who far away from me.. damnly... those that i-know-who went 4 holidays for about 2 weeks with no fine coverage there... 'sigh'... luckily,im in exam's week now.. so,my focus is more for my papers... but still.. that is women aite?? no matter how focused you are,it might be sometimes that u cant focus even more if' 'that thing' come crossed into ur mind... but now,i do realised,im stronger than b4... more patient.. more tolerate.. more rational... hope this relationship will last 4ever....amien...




'stop mumbling my dear me.. exam still dun reach the end point. put the priority 1st ok??'

2 comments:

syazuwani-fw said...

wah...
sbb ni ye mastura dah ta nak kuar ngn ktorg,...nk study ye??
mamau kawan mastura..dun wory dear..u hav strive hard dah..m0re than me..for sure u will get gud result~~.no worries!!person dat shuld be worry is me...not study for most of da subject...if u think u trok..saye lagi trok mas...wuuuu~~~

Anonymous said...

no la syazu....awk da usaha yg terbaik kn?? tawakkaltua'lallah...
tp sy mmg frust la ngan paper td...
susah.. huuuuuuuuuu!
xpe la..lpas2 ni mesti lagi susah 4sure...
let bygone be bygone...