BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 26, 2008

sory buddies...

dear,buddies...
sowie if my lately post quit'hot'...
i doesn't mean 2 hurt anybody.... seriously not... blog is da way 4 me 2 express anything inside me... so it juz me myself and i.... pliz.. 2 mess up wif others is not in my list... thats da thing that i hate most....but,yeah! i jz stick wif this... whatever we do,it must be at least 1 person dat will not satisfy wif us... thats da fact.. so tuk buat sume org senang ngan kita,its impossible at all... aite??..xkisah la org nk pk ap pun,i'll try 2 face that... cz,xsume mslah kita, kita nk share ngan org kn... people always judge us based on what they see phisically but not deep inside our heart.. so,we cant blame people as well because they r not in our shoes.. huh.... k la... dats all... i love u friends....

'2 one of my fwen(u noe who u r..:D..),thanx cz remind me bout my words..really appreciate it.. eventho i've no intension 2 make anybody feel unhappy or unsatisfied,but i do not realized,it might be touch some of u.. really sory..'

2 comments:

boy_in_a_rock_and_roll_band said...

ak pun percaya pada prinsip ko Mas..mmg x ley nak buat semua org satisfied..but at least kan..ak rasa if every person just jaga tepi kain sendiri..ak rasa maybe dpt kurangkan lebih byk masalah taw..siyes!! so jgn lar nak jugde sape2..kte as manusia biasa jer mmg x sempurna kan..so better perbaiki diri sendiri jer..hahahhaha sori kalu sesiapa makan ati ngan statement ak nie..sape makan cili..die yg terasa pedas kan..huhuhuh :p

-maRs- said...

hoho. aish!
ko ni lan.. nati org ckp blog ak ni tempt luahkn perasaan lak.. huhu..
tp papepon,peace no war k???.... hehehe....sapa la kita tampa kawn2 kat sini kn.........